Tuesday, 2024-03-19, 2:29 PM
TEHREER
The Place of Entertainment and knowledge
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
TEHREER Forum » English Corner » English Literature, Writeups, Stories and Novels » 10 Lessons from Einstein )
10 Lessons from Einstein )
CrescentDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 6:55 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
10 Lessons from Einstein )

1. Follow Your Curiosity: “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”

2. Perseverance is Priceless: “It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”

3. Focus on the Present: “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”

4. The Imagination is Powerful: “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

5. Make Mistakes: “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”

6. Live in the Moment: “I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”

7. Create Value: “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”

8. Don’t be repetitive: “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

9. Knowledge Comes From Experience:“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”

10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better: “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”

maimona9899Date: Friday, 2021-05-28, 9:44 AM | Message # 2
Group: Users
Awards: 0
It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us, too always learn something new from your post. Any time you are exploring the web at times I have found a website that can be rather thought invoking like this one. I wanted to say that I found the information on your blog has been pretty interesting and that I learned new things. I'll be sure to look for the next article. Thank you for the good article I will come again soon. 

Notes of English for 12th  class 2021

TEHREER Forum » English Corner » English Literature, Writeups, Stories and Novels » 10 Lessons from Einstein )
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Tehreer © 2024